FireCare Operators & Workers
FireCare is committed to creating a community that is involved and engaged in the process of helping to prevent wildfire. Simple changes can make a big difference!
After you receive your Property Risk Assessment Report, our FireCare Operators & Workers are here to help you with any fire safety tasks that you cannot manage on your own or that you do not wish to do.
All FireCare Operators & Workers are
Trained, Experienced and covered by WorkSafe BC.
Our Trained Workers have the Safety Equipment, Chainsaws, Chippers, and Rakes that can quickly make a property much safer from Wildfire. We also can coordinate with 3rd party Professionals, if needed, for tree felling, etc.
How FireCare Safety Remediation Jobs and Tasks are managed:
When a Home Owner requests work to be done by FireCare, we provide Safety Solutions, as well as:
- Minute by Minute Billing and End of Day Invoicing that is clear and easy to understand
- All work conforms to BC Employment Standards
- At the end of the work, an invoice will be generated and emailed to the Home Owner
- Financial Management and Remittances to WorkSafe and Revenue Canada
- Our work supports our Volunteer Fire Departments & our Community
FireCare Operators are the Project Leads who provide the PRA’s. They also:
- Assign a Worker to a job
- For larger jobs, they put together a team of Workers, as well as organizing which Worker will complete which tasks.
- Handle Training
- Complete PRA Tasks
All FireCare Workers are:
- Trained and Qualified to undertake all PRA Tasks assigned to them
- Local workers are known by their community
Localizing all aspects of neighbourhood wildfire remediation
helps the entire community!
For more information on protecting your home, property and family – check out these pages:
We look forward to hearing from you.
FireCare Community Services Association
A British Columbia Non-Profit Association